Date(s): 15/12/2017 | Time: All Day
Ho Ho Hold a Christmas Jumper Day at work or school – the most fun and festive way to make a big difference!
Don’t be a grinch… Coming up to Christmas hold your company Christmas Jumper Day by inviting everyone to wear their wacky winter woolies in return for a small donation to Fighting Blindness.
Let it Shine!
We’ve a super Christmas Jumper Day Pack available – posters, balloons, coin boxes & stickers if needed – just let me know by emailing your postal address to email@example.com
Cool Christmas Jumper Day ideas:
- Approach local businesses, shops (or the boss!) to provide a voucher or prize for the most outrageous jumper
- Ask friends & family to sponsor you to do a wacky Christmas Jumper Challenge – (Santa) beard shave or leg wax anyone??
- Wear a Christmas jumper somewhere you wouldn’t usually e.g. a presentation or a meeting!
- Set up an online fundraising page on JustGiving where people can sponsor you & your team’s efforts easily.
- Sell our Christmas Cards – we can supply you with some Christmas card packs to sell to help raise even more funds on the day!
On the big day:
- Take lots of photos (proof is in the Christmas pudding!)
- Post them on Facebook, share them with us on Twitter, or email them through to us – we’d love to see them.
- Invite us out – we’d be thrilled to pop in and say hello & thank your team for the wonderful support this Christmas.
Ways to donate your Christmas Jumper Day funds:
- Online at www.fightingblindness.ie/donate/donate_now/
- Send a cheque/postal order/ bank draft to Fighting Blindness, 3rd Floor, 7 Ely Place, Dublin 2.
- Lodge to our bank account: AIB O’Connell Street, IBAN: IE34 AIBK 9311 3677 9410 97, BIC: AIBKIE2D – but please use your name as a reference so we know who it’s from.