Date(s): 29/10/2017 | Time: All Day
Location: Fitzwilliam Street Upper
Join the Fighting Blindness SSE Airtricity Dublin Marathon Team this October!
Brave the SSE Airtricity Dublin Marathon for Fighting Blindness this year to raise much-needed funds to help find treatment and cures for sight loss.
Challenge yourself to change lives!
When and where is it taking place?
Sunday October 29, 2017
The course is largely flat and is a single lap, starting and finishing close to Dublin City Centre. And we’re here to support you every step of the way, we can provide you with:
- Official Fighting Blindness technical top
- Sponsorship Cards
- Fundraising Toolkit
Great! What next?
- Register for your race number with the SSE Airtricity Dublin Marathon office here
- Contact email@example.com for your Fighting Blindness pack
- Kick off your fundraising by setting up your online fundraising page here
- Start your Dublin Marathon training (if not already!)
- Join our Dublin Marathon Facebook event for the latest news & updates.