This morning 246,000 people in Ireland woke up knowing impaired vision would be part of their journey today.
Fighting Blindness is here to provide hope & support for anyone affected by sight loss or blindness. With your help we will be able to reach many more.
As a friend of Fighting Blindness, whether you’d like to collaborate on a single fundraising event or partner longer term, we can help you:
- Achieve your business & CSR objectives.
- Encourage staff engagement & boost team morale.
- Increase brand awareness and reputation by aligning with the mission and brand of Fighting Blindness
- Potentially increase sales through Cause Related Marketing.
- Generate PR coverage
- Make a difference in the lives of the thousands of people across Ireland affected by blindness and visual impairment.
You will be supported every step of the way by a dedicated team member, to ensure our partnership meets your objectives. The money your company raises or donates could be invested in world class medical research paving the way for a brighter future we all can see.
The medicine of tomorrow depends on the research of today.
Ways You Can Partner with Fighting Blindness:
- Team Work – Recruit your corporate team to enter an upcoming challenge – the Glendalough Trail Run, Hell & Back, the Mini Marathon, Paris2Nice Cycle – so many options!
- Charity of the Year – choose Fighting Blindness as your Charity of the Year and we can work together through an ongoing partnership, including fundraising, volunteering etc.
- Employee Engagement – Promote a team spirit by holding a fundraising event at work with your colleagues. Holding a Jeans for Genes Day, Coffee Morning or Cake Sale. Or why not consider celebrating with diversity and organise a unique Blindfold Challenge or Dine in the Dark event.
- Sponsorship – Consider sponsoring a flagship Fighting Blindness event. By pledging support of the Glendalough Trail, Sporting Gala, etc. we can offer you a number of great sponsorship benefits including brand activation and PR opportunities.
- Practical Support – Donating your products, office space, or your employees’ time and expertise is extremely valuable to us and another great way to support the work of Fighting Blindness.
Give us a call today on 01 6789004, we’d welcome the chance to sit down with you and discuss your CSR goals and potential partnership with Fighting Blindness.