We’re hiring a Fundraising Executive to join our busy and enthusiastic team. The deadline is 5pm Tuesday, October 29, 2019.
Hours: Full Time
Starting date: November 2019
Holidays: 24 days (12 pro rata)
The fundraising executive will report directly to the Fundraising Manager and provide support around related administration with a particular focus on events, community and general fundraising, using the CRM system, Raiser’s Edge.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Work on all campaigns including events, community, database and online support
- Support around logistics of donor care and stewardship
- Support general fundraising office operation activities such as answering the phones and responding to emails regarding fundraising
- Support the preparation process for meetings with donors and prospective donors
Suitable candidates will possess the following experience and professional characteristics
- Creative thinker who is interested in exploring new ideas and opportunities for fundraising.
- A high level of experience in using the Microsoft Office suite and database software (preferably knowledge of Raiser’s Edge).
- High level of administrative and organisational skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities and working to deadlines. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential to this role.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team.
- Experience of dealing with sensitive information in a professional manner, with adherence to data protection legislation.
- Knowledge of the charity Sector with respect and empathy for the work of the organisation and the people it serves.
Position based in Fighting Blindness office, 7 Ely Place, Dublin 2.
Interested candidates should submit a copy of their CV and cover letter to Anna Moran, Fighting Blindness, firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, October 29th 2019. Fighting Blindness is an equal opportunities employer.